It is said there is no such thing as a free lunch. Here are 10 Reasons why volunteering for Hospice is an exception to this Rule.
1. It will make all your problems get smaller.
2. It will make you humble.
3. It will help you be more tolerant of your parents.
4. It will help you be kinder to your children.
5. After your visit, something inside you, deep down, will feel good.
6. If you are a believer, it will enable you to live as your God instructs.
7. If you are a non-believer, it will be good insurance in case you are wrong.
8. It will make you a more compassionate human being.
9. You will become wiser.
10. You will become more forgiving.
And, it is free.